Not only that, but we have a fabulous recipe to go with it! It is from none other than the lovely blogger, Cheryl, of Moms and Munchkins. The recipe is a Strawberry Trifle dessert! Everybody loves dessert! So here it is.
Strawberry Trifle Dessert Recipe
Courtesy of MomsAndMunchkins.ca
(Photo courtesy of http://www.momsandmunchkins.ca/2013/04/27/strawberry-trifle-recipe/)
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding.
- Milk (quantity depends on the instant pudding directions).
- Small individual-sized sponge cakes (if they are too wide for your dishes, cut them into cubes).
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed.
- 1 container frozen whipped cream, thawed.
- Prepare pudding according to the directions on the package.
- Let the pudding stand for about 5 minutes to set.
- In the individual mini bowls, layer half the cake pieces, then layer half the pudding, strawberries, and whipped cream.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.