See this wall of mugs (for great prices in the $5 and less range)?
And these delicious ingredients to something super mysterious?
(Photos courtesy of http://b-inspiredmama.com/2014/11/snowman-soup-winter-family-tradition/)
Well prepare yourselves folks... it's about to get real in here. We have a super cool recipe from Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama to show you that is so adorable, it will make even the toughest of you melt.
(Photo courtesy of http://b-inspiredmama.com/2014/11/snowman-soup-winter-family-tradition/)
It's called Snowman Soup, and the recipe is below.
- hot chocolate made using GODIVA hot cocoa and warm milk
- marshmallow creme
- mini marshmallows
- candy eyes (found in the cake and cookie decorating section of the store)
- candy mustaches (also found in the cake and cookies decorating section of the store)
- orange candy coated chocolate (or any other orange candy)
- chocolate wafer straws
- snowflake sprinkles
- Make your hot chocolate with Godiva hot cocoa and warm milk (or with whatever you'd like).
- Then turn that boring old hot chocolate into “Snowman Soup” by adding a dollop of marshmallow creme and some mini marshmallows.
- Then add the candy eyes, orange candy nose, and candy mustache to the sticky marshmallow creme to build a snowman.
- Finish it off with a wafer straw and some snowflake sprinkles. ENJOY your Snowman Soup!