With this dish, the world is your oyster, or rather... your crab. We have the perfect crab dip recipe just for you and it goes just wonderfully in this chafing dish!
Chafing Dish Crab Dip Recipe
(Photo courtesy of http://raisedonaroux.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/CrabDip-300x227.jpg)
- 1 (1 lb.) can fresh back fin lump crabmeat.
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- 1/2 cup half and half.
- 1-2 tbsp grated onion.
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- Melt cream cheese, butter, and half and half in the top of a double broiler.
- Combine until smooth.
- Add seasonings.
- Fold in crabmeat and transfer to chafing dish.
- Serve with crackers or plain rounds of melba toast.
Let us know how it goes! We're here 363 days of the year from 9am to 6pm. Come on by City Liquidators and say hello!